Polyglot may refer to:
- Multilingualism, a single speaker who uses two or more languages, or a community of speakers where two or more languages are used
- Hyperpolyglot, one who can speak six or more languages fluently
- Polyglot (book), a book that contains the same text in more than one language
- A polyglot Bible, an edition of the Bible with the texts in different columns in different languages, especially those in which early versions of the text exist; several versions have been produced.
- Polyglot (computing), a computer program that is valid in more than one programming language
- Polyglot (game), an educational game for learning languages
Polyglot may also refer to:
- Polyglot (webzine), a biweekly game industry webzine published by Polymancer Studios, Inc.
- Mixed language, a language that is a combination of other languages
- Pidgin, a language that develops between groups who do not share a common language