("servile") may refer to:
- Abdon, Shropshire, a village in the English county of Shropshire.
- Abdon (Judges), the son of Hillel, a Pirathonite, the tenth judge of Israel (Judg. 12:13-15). He is probably the Bedan of 1 Sam. 12:11.
- The first-born of Gibeon of the tribe of Benjamin (1 Chr. 8:30; 9:36).
- The son of Micah, one of those whom Josiah sent to the prophetess Huldah to ascertain from her the meaning of the recently discovered book of the law (2 Chr. 34:20). He is called Achbor in 2 Kings 22:12.
- One of the "sons" of Shashak (1 Chr. 8:23).
- A Levitical town of the Gershonites, in the tribe of Asher (Josh. 21:30; 1 Chr. 6:74). The ruins of Abdeh, some 8 miles north-east of Accho, probably mark its site.
- Two saints, Saints Abdon and Sennen, killed on the same day with a feast day on July 30.