The term Phat may refer to:
- An adjective used in pop culture to express approval. Hence, someone or something that is phat could be entertaining, intelligent, attractive or otherwise to be admired. When the word first surfaced in the 1960s, men generally used it to describe attractive, or "fine", women. This meaning of phat has been assigned numerous backronym meanings, most commonly Pretty, Hot And Tight, but also including others such as, "Pretty, Hot, and Tempting," and "Pretty, Hot And Thick." Also meaning, "Pretty Hot and Tasty." or "Perfect Hips and Thighs"
- Phat Wilson (December 29, 1895–August, 1970), a Canadian amateur ice hockey forward who played for the Port Arthur Bearcats
- Huỳnh Tấn Phát (1913–September 30, 1989), a South Vietnamese politician and revolutionary
- Phat Girlz, an American comedy film
- Phat (comics), a fictional character, a mutant in the Marvel Universe
- Phật, the Vietnamese term for Buddha
- Phat, a mantric sound
- Phat, abbreviation for "Party Hat" in the online game Runescape
- Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band, a Grammy-winning big band playing contemporary swing
- Too Phat, a Malaysian hip-hop duo
- Phat Farm, an urban fashion line created by Russell Simmons
- 2Phat, an Irish television programme shown on Network 2
- Phat!, a Japanese company that produces 1/12 scale miniatures of household objects
- Sometimes the original Nintendo DS is called DS Phat to distinguish it from the Lite version since it's release.
- "Phat-Pheet" was a brand or type of shoes made by the British company Lotus Ltd. in the 1920s. The brand is listed in the 1923 catalogue for Lotus Ltd. in the UK National Archives (see the UK National Archives website for reference).
- Phat pants, a kind of pants ravers often wear
The term "phat" is also derived from the VW Phaeton.
- Phat, Slang, Pretty Hot And Thick!