can refer to any of the following.
- Phantom power, a method for supplying current to devices over signaling cables
- A device or test pattern that simulates the human body or part of the human body and is used to calibrate a detector that measures radiation emanating from within (e.g. the BOMAB phantom) or absorbed by (e.g. Shepp-Logan phantom) the body. See Computed Tomography.
Trademarks and Product Names
- CCI Phantom (or "The Phantom"), a paintball marker developed and marketed by Mike Casedy and his company CCI
- The Phantom (game system), a canceled video game console which never reached production
In literature & theatre
- The Phantom of the Opera, a 1910 novel by Gaston Leroux, adapted many times for stage and film
- see also The Phantom of the Opera (adaptations) (a disambiguating list)
- Phantom (novel) by Susan Kay is a more recent retelling of The Phantom of the Opera
- The Phantom, a comic strip/book hero created by Lee Falk
- Phantom (musical), a 1991 musical stage play by Arthur Kopit and Maury Yeston
- Phantom (Sword of Truth), the 10th novel in Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series
- Danny Phantom, a Nickelodeon cartoon about a boy named Danny Fenton, who fights evil ghosts as a superhero named Danny Phantom aka Ghost Boy
- an inhabitant of the Phantom Zone, a fictional dimension in Superman comic books and related media
- "Ectoplasmic Phantom", monster #61 in the Monster in My Pocket toy and book franchise
- "Phantom (manhwa)", a manga published by TokyoPop
- The "Phantom Stranger" is a fictional character who battles mysterious and occult forces in various titles published by DC Comics, sometimes under their Vertigo imprint.
- Phantoms (novel), a thriller/mystery novel by Dean Koontz.
- The Phantom (1943 serial), a Saturday matinee movie serial based on Lee Falk's comic strip hero The Phantom
- Phantom (1922 film), a dramatic silent film directed by F. W. Murnau
- The Phantom (film), 1996 film, based on Lee Falk's character The Phantom
- Phantoms (1998 film), a thriller/mystery film adapted from the Dean Koontz novel
- Phantom (2001 film), a short art film
- Phantom (2002 film), an Indian film
- O Fantasma (English: The Phantom), a 2000 Portuguese dramatic film
- Yuryeong (English: Phantom), a 1999 Korean action thriller
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, a 1999 science fantasy film written and directed by George Lucas
- The Phantom Edit, a fan edit of the movie Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- Sir Charles Lytton aka The Phantom, a character from the original Pink Panther
- The Phantom (musician) (aka Jerry Lott, 1938–1983), a rockabilly singer known for the hit single "Love Me"
- Phantoms (album), a 2005 music album by Acceptance
- Phantom FM, an alternative rock radio station broadcasting from Dublin, Ireland
- Phantom Phorce, a 2003 Super Furry Animals album
- Phantom Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps, a drum and bugle corps based out of Rockford, Illinois, United States
- Phantom Records, a record label
- Vox Phantom, an electric guitar model
- Phantom (song) and Phantom Pt. II are tracks on Justice's debut album, †
In video games:
In other areas:
- The Phantom (horse), a former New Zealand-trained race horse who competed in Australian events in 1990's
- Phantom Killer, an unidentified serial killer believed to have killed five people in Texarkana in 1946
- The Phantom (criminal), a woman whose DNA was found at 32 crime scenes in Europe for more than 15 years, including six murders.
Jae Phantom-Musician. Frontman of Ritual Daze, Wicked Saint, and Grim Fate. Drummer for Black Mass ho-Down
- Phantom limb, the sensation that a missing limb is still attached to the body and functioning normally
- Phantom quartz, a type of quartz that appears to have 'phantom' crystals inside of crystals, formed as a result of interrupted crystal growth
- Phantom,alias given to Col.Salvador A. Rodolfo, Sr., Liberator of Catanduanes during World War 2 in Catanduanes, Philippines.
- Phantom Stock