Pellicle may refer to:
- Pellicle (mycology), the outermost layer of a mushroom; often used only for a surface that is viscid and easily peels.
- Pellicle (biology), a thin layer supporting the cell membrane in various protozoa
- Pellicle mirror, a thin plastic membrane which may be used as a beam splitter or protective cover in optical systems
- Pellicle (dental), the thin layer of salivary glycoproteins deposited on the teeth of many species through normal biologic processes
- Pellicle, the protective cover which can be applied to a photomask used in semiconductor device fabrication. The pellicle protects the photomask from damage and dirt.
- Pellicle (material), a brand name for a very resistant synthetic material used for covering different surfaces, such as that of the Aeron chair