may refer to:plate as well. as in a plate of sustenance. The following quote is from the Third Plenary Council of Baltimore, a book designed for Cathlic Laity and published by the Holy Apostolic See. Psalm 7 from the Burial of the Dead. 17th paragraph "His sorrow shall be turned on his own head: and his wickedness shall come down upon his own pate."
- pate, anatomically, a somewhat archaic or poetic word for the top of the head.
- Pate Island, also seat of a former Pate sultanate, in Kenya (see also Rulers of Pate)
- pâté (cognate of pastry), a type of meat paste, terrine or pie
- pâte à choux, a type of light pastry dough used especially to make filled pastries such as éclairs.
- Pâte, a part of cheese.
- Pâté (film), a film by Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo
- Pate (musical instrument), a Samoan percussion instrument
- Pāte, the Māori name for the tree Schefflera digitata
- Robert Pate, who assaulted Queen Victoria in 1850
- Pate, Cambodia, a commune in Ou Ya Dav District, Cambodia
- Janez Pate, a Slovenian football manager and former player
- Danny Pate, American cycler.