- a member of a loving couple, often used to describe a member of a homosexual couple, or as a neutral term like significant other, that can apply to other unmarried couples
- a friend who shares a common interest or participates in achieving a common goal eg a colleague on a work team or a partner in doubles tennis
- a member of a partnership
- a participant in a Partner dance
- Partner (business rank) is a member of a law firm or accounting firm which is formed as a partnership; sometimes senior employees of the firm may have the title "partner" (e.g., "salaried partner") to indicate a profit sharing status; salaried partners are distinguished from equity partners, who own the business.
Partner may be:
Partners is used to mean: