is the Serbo-Croatian
, and Slovene
term for a partisan
. It is usually used in those languages
to denote a member of the World War II resistance movement
, the Yugoslav Partisans
, which are always mentioned in those languages without the adjective "Yugoslav", i.e. simply as "Partisans" or "Partizani
" (plural of "Partizan
The term may also refer to:in sports:
- Partizan Belgrade (Sports Association Partizan), a sports society from Belgrade, Serbia
- FK Partizan Momišići, a football club based in Momišići, Montenegro
- FK Partizani, a football club in Tirana, Albania
- NK Partizan, a Slovenian football club
- KK Igokea Partizan, a basketball club from Aleksandrovac, Bosnia
- FK Partizan Kosovska Mitrovica, a Serbian football club from Kosovska Mitrovica, Serbia.
- RK Bjelovar, a club previously known as Partizan Bjelovarother meanings:
- Prvi Partizan, a Serbian ammunition manufacturer.
- Partizan Press, the UK company that published Valkyrie magazine
- Partisan games, also known as partizan games
- Partizan Midi-Minuit, the company that made the 2004 ads for 7-Up featuring Fido Dido.
- Partizan (band), a Romanian alternative rock band