can refer to:
- affectionate for father in Latin and various Romance languages
- hence, Pope in various languages
- also, Papar (Culdees), Irish monks
- many languages (often unrelated) have words with labial consonants and open vowels as their word for "father" and "mother"; /papa/ is just one example. A discussion of this phenomenon can be found in the article Mama and papa.
- some people also refer to their grandfathers as "papa".
- P in the NATO phonetic alphabet
- a famous skateboard created in a small town in Florida - designed by Ramsey, Ryan and Tucker
- Papa class submarine
- pāpa in Sanskrit, the concept of sin in Hinduism
- Pa-Pa, a song by Finnish band The Rasmus from their album Hell of a Tester from 1998
- Papa Don't Preach, a song by Madonna from her 1986 album True Blue
- Papa Was a Rollin' Stone, a song by Motown songwriters Norman Whitfield and Barrett Strong for The Undisputed Truth, famously covered by The Temptations in 1973
in arts and popular culture:
- Papar, Sabah, town located in east Malaysia on the island of Borneo