can refer to:
- oxo, the formal IUPAC nomenclature for a ketone functional group. However, other prefixes are also used by various books and journals. For some common chemicals (mainly in biochemistry), keto or oxy is the term used to describe the ketone (also known as alkanone) functional group. Oxo also refers to a single oxygen atom coordinated to a transition metal (a metal oxo).
- Oxo (food), a brand of various food products in the UK and South Africa
- OXO Tower, a London landmark formerly owned by the makers of the Oxo food products
- OXO International, a U.S.-based manufacturer of soft-handled kitchen gadgets.
- OXO, the name given to the first graphical computer game, a version of Tic-tac-toe
- OXO (band), an 80s New Wave pop band.
- OXO (album), the debut album by the band of the same name