Cebu Doctors' University is a medical university located in Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines. It was founded in 1975 and as of 2005 it has grown to out-wit other schools in the number of students who passed the board exams for nursing. It has presently 8 colleges and 1 graduate school. It's new campus hosting all the colleges is located at Cebu Boardwalk in Mandaue City. It is the only school in the Philippines declared as a university without having basic education (pre-school - high school) curriculum.
The following lists the colleges and year it was formed. The first college to open was the Cebu Doctors' College of Nursing (now CDU-CN).
Subsequently, the following colleges opened:
- In 1975, the Cebu Doctors' College of Arts and Sciences (now CDU-CAS);
- In 1977, the Cebu Doctors' College of Medicine (now CDU-CM);
- In 1980, the Cebu Doctors' College of Dentistry (now CDU-CD), the Cebu Doctors' College of Optometry (now CDU-CO), and the Graduate School;
- In 1982, the Cebu Doctors' Institute of Allied Medical Sciences was later renamed Cebu Doctors' College of Allied Medical Sciences (now CDU-CAMS)
- In 1992, it was restructured creating thereform a separate college, Cebu Doctors' College of Rehabilitative Sciences (now CDU-CRS).
- In 2004, CDU has included another college, Cebu Doctors' University College of Pharmacy (CDU-CP).