is a term that may refer to:
- Optimization (mathematics), trying to find maxima and minima of a function
- Optimization (computer science), improving a system to reduce runtime, bandwidth, memory requirements, or other property of a system; in particular
- Search engine optimization, in internet marketing, methodologies aimed at improving the ranking of a website in search engine listings
- Image search optimization, in internet marketing, methodologies aimed at improving the ranking of an image in image search engine listings
- Process optimization, in business and engineering, methodologies for improving the efficiency of a production process
- Product optimization, in business and marketing, methodologies for improving the quality and desirability of the current product or a product concept
- Optimality theory in linguistics.
For discussion of optimality in economics, see utility or efficiency (economics). See also Pareto efficiency (a synonym for "Pareto optimality").
Optimum Releasing is a film and DVD distribution company based in the UK.
Optimum TV is the brand name of a suite of digital media services offered by Cablevision Systems Corporation.