- '' In Wikipedia, colons (:) are used to tab.
Tab or tabs may refer to:
- Tabulation: computing evolved from a mechanical basis using cards gradually between the 1940s and 1990s to a completely electronic basis. The card based systems and components such as sorters and card readers and punches were called "Tab".
- The tab key, on a computer keyboard, automates indenting text to a preset position. The tab key is commonly used for indentation in word processors and other software.
- Tab (archery), the small piece of protective covering to protect the fingers when practicing
- Tab (debating), the table of the results of a debating competition
- Tab (soft drink), a beverage produced by the Coca-Cola company
- Tab (album), by Monster Magnet
- Tabs (stage), in theatre, the term for the curtain at the front of the stage
- Tablature, a form of musical notation used particularly for guitars and other fretted instruments
- Tâb, a board game played in Egypt and elsewhere
- Chicago tab, in organizing, a protruding piece of a planar surface that provides an index mark.
- Tab Ramos, an American soccer player
- Tab Hunter, an American actor and musician
- TABS, Thermal Activated Building System.
- Bill (payment), informally
- In British English, a colloquialism for cigarette
- In British Military English, a colloquialism for a forced march, from Tactical Advance to Battle
- In East Midlands English, a slang term for ear
- "Tabs", abbreviation for "tablets", slang for the drug MDMA, or Ecstasy
- In British English, a term referring to Cambridge University students, used primordially by members of Oxford University