can be used in multiple ways:
- Short hand for the Color Orange
- Shorthand for orange juice
- Nickname for Orenthal James "O. J." Simpson, American Football player and presumptive convict
- Abbreviation for the Official Journal of the European Union
- Ojibwe language (ISO 639 alpha-2)
- The O'Jays is a 1970s soul group from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- O.J. (TUGS), a character from the 1989 children's series TUGS
- Orlando Jordan, a professional wrestler
- O. J. Mayo, profesional basketball player for the Memphis Grizzlies
- Overland Airways IATA airline designator
- Orange Jackets, a student organization at the University of Texas at Austin
- Canadian radio station CJOJ-FM, formerly branded OJ 95.5.
- Oujay, a character in the video game Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi
- Open Jaw, used for calculating fares
- Omar Koroma, a professional footballer for Norwich City F.C., on loan from Portsmouth F.C.