may refer to:
- Donna Nook (ship) (1916-1941), a 40 metre, 307 ton trawler, pressed into service as a minesweeper
- Nook (Lexx episode), an episode of the science-fiction TV series, LEXX
- Nook may also refer to a corner, as in a room.
- A nook (Latin nocate) is an obsolete land measure being a quarter of a virgate.
Arts and entertainment
- Nook Logan (born 1979), American baseball center fielder who currently plays for the Los Angeles Dodgers organization
- Nook, Cumbria, England
- Acres Nook, a suburb of Kidsgrove in the Borough of Newcastle-under-Lyme, England
- Daisy Nook, a country park in the town of Failsworth, in the Metropolitan Borough of Oldham, Greater Manchester, England
- Donna Nook, a bombing range on the coast of Lincolnshire, England
- Salendine Nook, a district of Huddersfield in the English county of West Yorkshire
- Teddy's Nook, a house built by Henry Pease for his own habitation, on Saltburn by the Sea Bank, Yorkshire, England
- Urlay Nook, a village within the borough of Stockton-on-Tees and the ceremonial county of County Durham, England
- Wall Nook, a small village in County Durham, England