So Pretty So Plastic is the third album by American deathcore band, Killwhitneydead., released in March 8 of 2005.
The following shows the track listing as well as samples used in each track for the album
- The Age Old Dilemma Of Romance Vs. Retribution
Save Your Sermons For Sunday So I Can Sleep This Night OffIf I Told You I Loved You Would I Get It Any Faster
- Nick Stahl as John Conner in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
- "The future has not been written. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
- Tim Curry as The Lord of Darkness in Legend
- "And is your heart black and full of hate?"
- "I don't know you, I don't know who you are."
- Samuel L. Jackson as Trevor Garfield in One Eight Seven
- "Everything I've ever wanted has been taken from me. No matter how many of you I get rid of, I can't get it back."
- "You can't kill me!"
Murder Nouveau (It’s All The Rage)I’m Heavy Metal But I Get The Blues Just Like Everyone Else
- Tom Cruise as Frank T.J. Mackey in Magnolia
- "Boy's let's get right down to it, men are shit. Men are shit. What? Men are shit. What, isn't that what they say? Because we do bad things, don't we? We do horrible, heinous, terrible things. Things that no woman would ever do. No, women, they don't lie. No, women don't cheat. Women don't manipulate us. But you see what I'm getting at."
- "I will not apologize for who I am. I will not apologize for what I need. I will not apologize for what I want!"
- Emilio Estevez as Andrew Clark in The Breakfast Club
- "Face it, you're a tease and you know it. All girls are teases."
You Smell Excited
- R. Lee Ermey as Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in "Full Metal Jacket"
- "Here you are all equally worthless." "Get on your knees, scumbag!" "Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant?"
Pretty With The Lights OffOne Match And A Gallon Of GasolineI Wouldn’t Kick Her Out Of Bed For Eating Crackers
- Justin Theroux as Joe in "Six Feet Under"
- "H-Here's a question for you...What do you call a person without character, without integrity, without loyalty, without respect? I call that person a fucking waste of my time!"
- Dennis Hopper as Photojournalist in "Apocalypse Now"
- "There is only love and hate. You either love somebody or you hate 'em."
Liars Like You Live The Shortest Lives (An Open Letter To Imposters)Put Your Mouth Where The Money Is
Another tragic case of the rock star syndrome
- Ian McShane As "Al Swearengen" in Deadwood
- "Every fucking beating, I'm grateful for. Every fucking one of them. Get all the trust beat outta you. And you know what the fuckin' world is"
Is that my blood or hers?
- Sam Rockwell as Eric Knox in Charlie's Angels
- "They say that in death, alllife'squestions are answered. Will you let me kno? (gunshot, scream)"
Who said alcohol and handguns dont go great together?Where there's smokeI didn't know "i love you" came with a knife in the back
- Iron Maiden quote
- "Woe to you oh earth and sea for the devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short. Let he who hath understanding reckon the number, for it is a human number. It's number is six hundred and sixty-six"
Life is like a mouth full of broken glass
- Vincent Gallo as Billy Brown in Buffalo '66
- "Girls stink, they stink. They're evil. And they're all bad, all of them. They're backstabbers, like you"
- Joe Pantoliano as Teddy Gammell in Memento
- "When she offers to help, it'll be for her own reasons. I'm not lying. Take my pen, write this down. Do not trust her"
- Stewie Griffin
- "Let it be known I want absolutely nothing to do with the wretched enterprise of love"
Bitterness is a beautiful thing
- Diane Lane as Connie Sumner in Unfaithful
- Richard Geere as Edward Sumner in same movie, same conversation
- "You tell me what you did... you lied to me, over and over and over... i gave you everything. Everything. And what did you do? You threw it all away, like it was nothing"
- "You didn't think I'd know? I couldn't feel it? I knew it from the very first day!"
- "I know you, and I fucking hate you! I didn't want to kill him, I wanted to kill you!"
It ain't gonna suck itself
- Unknown Source
- "The fucking bitch! Don't you realize that the worst woman is the one you think you really have to die for? Do you know why? Why? Because you can lick their cunts, And then it just starts messing with your head, You know what the punishment is? You can spot them a mile away Because they've all got that one special physical feature, they do I don't care if its the way their bone protrudes, Or their lips curls up Or something about her delicious belly button, Or lips, or ears Wh-wh-whatever it is, it sucks you in. And suddenly you're doomed"
- "I mean who does this cunt think she is? Coming into my life and dictating the terms of it to me?"
- "Fucking do this, fucking do that You've gotta be a complete whacko for you to think she can pull off a stunt like that"
- The Boondock Saints
- "Oh, I'm all for it! Fuck the motherfuckers, the more people they kill, the better it is for everybody"
- Unknown Source
- "But wait a minute, I thought guns were bad."
"False! Guns are good!"