Pull No Punches was the technical first release by The Blackout. It featured three tracks, one of which lasted to feature on their official debut release The Blackout!The Blackout!The Blackout!.
- "Wild Nights And Fist Fights" (4:54 mins)
- "Go Burn City Hall To The Ground" (4:06 mins)
- "Fashion Conscious Suicide" (4:23 mins)
- The track "Go Burn City Hall To The Ground" is often shortened to simply "Go Burn City Hall" by the band, the full title is now unknown to most fans as the band acquired a rich fanbase well after the release of "Pull No Punches."
- "Fashion Conscious Suicide" was re-recorded to feature on the band's official debut release, the mini album The Blackout!The Blackout!The Blackout!.
- "Wild Nights And Fist Fights" and "Go Burn City Hall To The Ground" have also both since been re-recorded for the Japanese release of the mini album, and will also be used as B-Sides for the forthcoming single The Beijing Cocktail.
- The artwork for the mini album featured drummer, Gareth 'Snoz' Lawrence's hand holding a knife disguised by flowers.
- The title for the demo is taken from the chorus of first track "Wild Nights And Fist Fights".