Norwegian (sometimes seen in older texts as Norweyan) may refer to:
- Something of or relating to Norway, country in north-western Europe
- The Norwegian language, including the two official written forms:
- Bokmål ("Book language")
- Nynorsk (literally "New Norwegian", linguistic term meaning "Modern Norwegian")
- Person with a Norwegian ancestral or ethnic identity
- National or citizen of Norway
- Norwegian Air Shuttle, a low-cost airline
- Norwegian Cruise Line, a cruise ship operator
- Norwegian Container, a rugged type of insulated food container designed for mass catering out of doors, used by the British Army, popularly abbreviated to Norwegian
- Norwegian Shirt, a pullover type of thermal shirt with a distinctive roll neck, used by the British Army, popularly abbreviated to Norwegian
- Norwegian Forest Cat, a breed of domesic cat.
- Norwegian Elkhound, a Spitz breed dog originating in Norway.
- Rattus norvegicus ("Norwegian rat", brown rat), one of the best known and most common rats, and also one of the largest.
- Norwegian Collaboration Centre, based in Newcastle, England, works to Internationalise Norwegian Companies.