means to leave uncared for or to leave undone.
Neglect may also refer to:
- Neglect (English law), a term of art in English law used to qualify an inquest into the factors that contributed to a death
- Child neglect, is a form of child abuse, when a child's legal guardian fails to adequately provide for the child's physical or emotional needs
- Hemispatial neglect which is a neurological condition.
- Negligence, a legal concept in civil law indicating an individual's behavior fell short of what a reasonable person would do to prevent death or injury to another
- Criminal negligence a legal concept in criminal law that holds people at fault for their failures to act