neb may refer to:
NEB may refer to:
- Nose in Everyone's Business, a Busybody or Gossip
- National Enterprise Board, former government body set up in the United Kingdom in 1975 to implement the Wilson Labour government's objective of extending public ownership of industry
- National Energy Board, an Canadian independent federal agency which regulates the oil, gas and electric utility industries.
- National Ethics Bureau
- New England Biolabs, U.S. corporation, produces and supplies reagents for the life science industry
- New English Bible, a fresh translation of the Bible into modern English directly from the original Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic texts (with some Latin in the Apocrypha)
- North Equatorial belt, a Cloud pattern on Jupiter
- Nuclear Energy Board (1973-1992), established in Ireland on November 30, 1973 by the Nuclear Energy (An Bord Fuinnimh Núicléigh) Act, 1971
- Noise Equivalent Bandwidth, a measure of the bandwidth of an electrical filter equivalent to a 'brick wall' filter with infinite attenuation in its stop band.
- River Neb (Awin Neb in Manx), one of the principal rivers on the Isle of Man