can refer to several topics:
- National Capital Region, the conurbations that surround the national capitals of several countries.
- Northern Central Railway, a now-defunct railroad route converted to a fitness trail of crushed clay, now called the "NCR Trail." The NCR Trail runs 20 miles north and south through Baltimore County, MD, USA, and continues as the Heritage trail an additional 20 miles into Pennsylvania.
- nCr as an abbreviation of the mathematics formula "from n choose r"
- NCR Corporation, a technology company specializing in solutions for businesses. Formerly known as National Cash Register.
- No carbon required paper
- Numeric character reference, a way of including a Unicode character in a web page (HTML document) or other SGML-derived markup language (SGML, HTML, XHTML, or XML) by using an ASCII escape sequence.
- New California Republic, a fictional government in the post-apocalyptic game Fallout 2.
- A Nature Conservation Review, a 1977 publication by Derek Ratcliffe, listing important sites for nature conservation in Great Britain.
- National Catholic Register, the oldest US Catholic newspaper
- Non Conformance Report, a report of items not conforming to specified requirements
- Nitrogen Catabolite Repression, cellular process regulating synthesis of nitrogen metabolic proteins in yeast
- National Cycle Route, numbered national cycle routes in the UK
- For the Wikipedia decree aimed at editors in a content dispute, see