can refer to:
- in Arabic?, an officer, as in Nazir Deo: Lord Guardian, hereditary title borne by the commander-in-chief of the Army, held by a junior branch of the ruling family of Cooch.
- in Hebrew, a Nazirite
- Nazir (Talmud) - a tractate of the Talmud dealing with Nazirites
- Nazir, a Pakistani film actor, director and producer
- Nazir Naji, a Pakistani journalist
- Prem Nazir, a malayalam film actor
- Imran Nazir, a Pakistani cricketer
Nazir also means a warner in Quranic Arabic. Usually referred to the Prophets.