NARC, narc or nark may refer to:
- Narcotic, an addictive drug derived from opium
- NARC (song), a song on Interpol's album Antics
- Narc, an Orc-like character in the parody Bored of the Rings
- Narc (film), a 2001 film about dirty cops involved in policing the drug trade
- Narc (narcotics), a term for a narcotics agent or informant, or Nark, a general term for a police informant
- NARC (video game), a 1988 arcade game and its 2005 update.
- NARC (magazine), a music magazine based in Newcastle, UK.
- nitrogen narcosis, or getting "narc'd", is the altered state of mind commonly experienced by divers.
- Navan Animal Rescue Corporation, a not-for-profit rescue organization in Ottawa, Ontario, www.narc-charity.ca
- National Advertising Review Council, a US organization providing self-regulatory services to the American advertising industry
- National Rainbow Coalition, a Kenyan political party
- Non-Automatic Relay Center, formerly a station in a military communications network where teletype operators transferred messages using paper tape
- National Association of Railway Clubs, an association of sports and social clubs in England, Scotland and Wales
- Norfolk Amateur Radio Club, a amateur radio organization Norfolk County, Ontario, Canada
- National Agricultural Research Center, a United States federal government research facility in Beltsville, MD