Live! (more or less)
is an album
by Richard Thompson
released in 1976.
This was a U.S. only release. The first disc of the two-disc set is, in fact, the 1974 release I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight by Richard and Linda Thompson. The second disc consists of 7 tracks from the (guitar, vocal) compilation issued in the UK - most of them not live.
All songs written by Richard Thompson except where indicated otherwise.
- "When I Get To The Border"
- "The Calvary Cross"
- "Withered and Died"
- "I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight"
- "Down Where The Drunkards Roll"
- "We Sing Hallelujah"
- "Has He Got A Friend For Me"
- "The Little Beggar Girl"
- "The End Of The Rainbow"
- "The Great Valerio"
- "The Ballad Of Easy Rider" (written by Roger McGuinn)
- "Poor Will And The Jolly Hangman" (written by Richard Thompson and Dave Swarbrick)
- "A Heart Needs A Home"
- "The Dark End Of The Street" (written by Dan Penn and Chips Moman)
- "The Pitfall/The Excursion"
- "Flee As A Bird" (traditional, arranged by Richard Thompson)
- "Night Comes In"
- "Calvary Cross"