There are a number of articles with Moot in the title:
- from Moot as an Old English language (Anglo-Saxon) term for meeting:
- Jamtamót, the old assembly of Jämtland
- Witenagemot, the High Council of Anglo-Saxon England
- Moot hall or Moot hill, a meeting or assembly place, traditionally to decide local issues
- World Scout Moot, a gathering of older Scouts, mainly Rover Scouts, ages 18-26 from all over the world
- Oxonmoot, the annual gathering at Oxford of the UK-based Tolkien Society
- Entmoot, a gathering of Ents in The Lord of the Rings
- Moodle Moot, a gathering or conference relating to the Moodle Learning Management System
- Moot court, an activity in many law schools where participants take part in simulated court proceedings
- Mootness, in the law of the United States, a legal concept of "not actionable".
- moot, founder and owner of the website 4chan.org
For dictionary definitions of the word 'moot', follow the Wiktionary link in the margin.