can refer to a wide variety of things.
- MOO, a type of MUD text-based virtual reality system, as in
- MOO programming language
- Moo Mapper, an editor for the IPL file format used for maps in Grand Theft Auto
- Moo goo gai pan, a pseudo-Chinese American dish based on the Beef dish "mah gu gai pinku"
- Moo shu pork, a pseudo-Chinese dish served in Chinese restaurants in the United States
- Maggie Moo's, a chain of franchised ice cream restaurants based in Columbia, Maryland
- Moo & Oink, a Chicago-based grocery store chain that caters to the inner-city community
- Douglas J. Moo, a New Testament scholar
- Eric Moo, singer, composer
- Joong-Moo, given name to Admiral Yi Sun-Sin of the Yi Dynasty
- Lee Jang-Moo, professor of Mechanical Engineering in Seoul National University
- Moo Ko-Suen, a covert agent of the People's Republic of China who tried to purchase US military equipment
- Moo-Young Han (born 1934), professor of physics at Duke University
- Roh Moo-hyun (born 1946), President of South Korea since 2003
- Moos are the common enemies in the Klonoa game series
- Muban, a Thai language word for "village group"