Monkey Business means foolish, mischievous, or deceitful tricks or behavior.
Monkey business may refer to:
- Monkey Business (1924 film), from 1924
- Monkey Business (Earl Herd film), from 1925 directed by Earl Herd
- Monkey Business (William Nolan film), also from 1925 directed by William Nolan
- Monkey Business (1926 film), Our Gang film
- Monkey Business (1931 film), Marx Brothers film from 1931
- Monkey Business (1952 film), from 1952 aka Howard Hawks' Monkey Business
- Monkey Business (1996 film), from 1996
- Monkey Business (1998 film), from 1998
- Monkey Business (2000 film), from 2000
- Monkey Business (2003-present film series), 2003-continuing.
- Monkey Business (album), an album made by The Black Eyed Peas
- Monkey Business (band), a Czech funk band
- "Monkey Business (Skid Row)", a song by the heavy metal group Skid Row, from their Slave to the Grind album, released in 1991
- "Monkey Business (Danger Danger)", a song by the rock group Danger Danger, from their Screw It! album, released in 1991
- "Too Much Monkey Business", a rock-and-roll song of the mid-1950s by Chuck Berry, covered by The Beatles and others
- Unfinished Monkey Business, an album by Ian Brown
- The Main Monkey Business, an instrumental song by Rush
- "Monkey Business: Why the Way You Manage is a Million Years Out of Date, author Gary Johnson and Publisher Gower Publishing UK
- "Monkey Business", a short story by P. G. Wodehouse which appears in the book Blandings Castle
- Monkey Business, a children's book written by Vivian Walsh, and illustrated by J. Otto Seibold. (Viking Books: Oct, 1995)
- Monkey Business, a book written by John Rolfe and Peter Troob as a humorous recap of their years spent in the Investment Banking industry. The book is immensely popular with college students that wish to go into the field of Investment Banking, and is similar in spirit to Liar's Poker
- Monkey Business, a Danish Radio Humor-show. It aired on one of the 5 nationwide radio channels, P3
- "Monkey Business", Michael Jackson,Ultimate Collection box set in 2004
- Monkey Business (yacht), the boat that Gary Hart used to engage in an extramarital affair which doomed his 1988 bid for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States.
- Monkey Business (news report), Sirius Satellite Radio's Jason Ellis on the Faction 28 channel, reports on the latest terrifying monkey maniacs and how they are planning to take over the world.
- A comic strip formerly in The Dandy.