Mobility is the state of being in motion. Is to be in continue move
Mobility may also refer to:
- Mobile computing, a generic term describing one's ability to use technology untethered, but often used to refer to access to information or applications from occasionally-connected, portable, networked computing devices.
- Mobility (computer game)
- Mobility (song), the debut single by Moby
- Mobility (chess)
- Mobility (military) - the ability of military units or weapon systems to move to an objective
- Mobility CarSharing, a Swiss car-sharing co-operative.
- Electron mobility or hole mobility
- Electrophoretic mobility of charged species
- Academic mobility, the possibility for students and teachers to move between different institutions
- Apprentices mobility, students and teachers in VET moving to another institution
- Economic mobility
- Social mobility, the ability of individuals within a society to move between different social levels
- Population mobility, migration within a population
- Mobility as a term used in the logistics industry, referring to trucking, shipping, aviation, transport, vehicle rental, etc.
- Mobility device, a self-conveyance for people with disabilities