is a semi-rare European first name. It may refer to:
- Mimi Rogers (born 1956), American actress
- Mimi Miyagi (born 1973), adult film actress
- Mimi Parent (1924-2005), artist
- Mimi Smith (1903-1992), John Lennon's maternal aunt and guardian.
- Mimi Umidon, American inventor
- Mimi Imfurst, (born 1983), New York City professional Drag Queen performer and actress.
- Mimí, the nickname of one of the singers, Irma Angélica Hernández Ochoa, of the popular Mexican group "Flans"
- Mimi, an endearing name for a grandmother and a very common nickname for Ethiopian girls
- Mimi, the nickname of Mariah Carey, originally between her family and close friends. Her 2005 comeback album "The Emancipation of Mimi" was named after this nickname.
- Mimi, one of the many names for the given name Maria in Bulgarian
Mythological and fictional characters
- MiMi host of Disney's One Saturday Morning played by Valarie Rae Miller
- Mimi (folklore), a fairy-like being in the mythology of Australian aborigines
- Mimi, a cartoon character featured in Muse (magazine)
- Mimi Morton, the main character of the Canadian animated series What about Mimi?
- Mimi Bobeck, a character from The Drew Carey Show played by Kathy Kinney
- Mimi Tachikawa, a fictional character from the animated series Digimon
- Mimi, a major fictional character in the opera La bohème
- Mimi Marquez, a character in Rent (musical), a musical based roughly on La Bohème
- Mimi from the game Super Paper Mario
- Mimi, a cartoon cat-thing, from the show Invader Zim
- Mimi, a minor character from the anime Mew Mew Power
- Mimi, Nepal
- Mimi, New Zealand, a locality in Taranaki, New Zealand
- Mimi (magazine), a monthly manga magazine for girls published by Kodansha
- Mimi (rock), the name given by NASA to a flaky rock on Mars
- "Mimi" (song), a popular song by Rodgers and Hart
- The Mimi language, a name given to several languages of Wadai
- Mimivirus, the largest known virus affecting amoeba
- HMS Mimi and HMS Toutou, two boats that the British brought through Africa to Lake Tanganyika to fight the Germans in 1915
- 1127 Mimi, an asteroid orbiting the Sun