is a French surname and may refer to:
- Albert Malet (1864-1915), French historian and author of scholarly manuals
- Albert Malet (1912-1986), French painter of the post-Impressionist Rouen school
- André Malet (abbot) (1862–1936), abbot of the Trappist abbey of Sainte-Marie-du-Désert at Bellegarde-Sainte-Marie.
- André Malet (philosopher) (?-1989), Catholic priest who became a Unitarian Protestant, translated Bultmann into French
- Arthur Malet (born 1927), British actor
- Claude François de Malet (1754-1812), general of the First French Empire, organiser of the coup d'État of 1812 against Napoleon, during the retreat from Moscow
- Jean-Roland Malet (c. 1675-1736), French historian and economist
- Laurent Malet (born 1955), French actor
- Léo Malet (1909-1996), French writer
- Pierre Malet (born 1955), French actor
- Pierre Antoine Anselme Malet (1778-1815), soldier, maréchal de camp and général de brigade
- William Malet (Norman conquest) (died 1071), a Norman lord who fought in the Battle of Hastings
- William Malet (land forfeiture) (died c. 1121), a Norman lord who forfeited his English lands and was banished from England
- William Malet (Magna Carta) (fl. 1195–1215), a guarantor of the Magna Carta
There is also a Malet Street in London, though it is unknown which Malet it is named after.