may refer to:
- Malay language, the language of Malaysia and Brunei, lingua franca of Samudera-Pasai (Malay Archipelago)
- Old Malay language(s), possible ancestor(s) of Bahasa Melayu, and the Indonesian language
- Sri Lankan Creole Malay language, a language spoken by the Malay ethnic minority in Sri Lanka
- Malays (ethnic group), the ethnic group located primarily in the Malay peninsula, and parts of Sumatra and Borneo
- Malay race, a racial category encompassing the people of South East Asia and sometimes the Pacific Islands
- Malaysian Malays, a constitutionally defined group of Muslim Malaysian citizens
- Malays in Singapore
- Malay Indonesian, ethnic Malays in Indonesia
- Thai Malays, ethnic Malays in Thailand
- Cape Malays, an ethnic group or community in South Africa
- Cocos Malays, the predominant group ethnic group of the Cocos (Keeling) Islands, now part of Australia
- Malay Australian, ethnic Malays living in Australia, or have applied for Australian citizenship.
- Overseas Malays, people of Malay ancestry living outside Malaysia and neighbouring ethnic Malay home areas
- Malay Peninsula, the geographic area containing Malaysia and Singapore, as well as parts of Myanmar and Thailand
- Malay Archipelago, the group of islands located between mainland Southeast Asia (Indochina) and Australia
- Malay, Azerbaijan, a village
- Malay, Aklan, a municipality in the Philippines
- Several communes in France:
- Malay states, a group of nine states of Malaysia (all located in West Malaysia) which have hereditary rulers.
- Melayu Kingdom or Malayu kingdom, once prospered in Indonesia as part of Srivijaya.