- BH3 interacting domain death agonist (biochemistry)
- Bidding, making a price offer in an auction, stock exchange, or card games.
- Bid price, a price offered for a good by a potential buyer
- Bid, a formal invitation to join a fraternity or sorority
- Beed, a town in Maharashtra, India is sometimes referred to as Bid.
- Bid, lead singer and songwriter of the band, The Monochrome Set
- Jay Bid, Senior Vice President at NERA Economic Consulting and author of the book "Materiality, Causation, and Damages: Experiences from the Courtroom".
BID can stand for one of the following: