could refer to any of several things:
- John Madden (football), former NFL coach and longtime football announcer.
- Ray J. Madden, US senator in the 1950s.
- Owney Madden, U.S gangster, owner of the Cotton Club in NYC, later active in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
- Benji and Joel Madden of the pop-punk band Good Charlotte.
- Deirdre Madden, an Irish writer.
- John Madden (director), an English film, theater, and television director.
- John Madden (hockey), NHL player for the New Jersey Devils.
- Bill Madden (sportswriter), columnist for the New York Daily News.
- Bunny Madden (1882-1954), a former MLB player.
- Simon Madden, former Australian rules footballer.
- Justin Madden, former Australian rules footballer and politician.
- David Madden, a nineteen-time Jeopardy! champion.
- Frederic Madden, paleographer.
- Steve Madden, a shoe designer and brand name.
- Mark Madden, Beaver County Times columnist, former Pittsburgh ESPN radio broadcaster.
- Michael Madden (musician), a member of Maroon 5.
- Michael Madden (Medal of Honor recipient) Civil War Medal of Honor recipient.
- Liam Madden, a leader of Iraq Veterans Against the War.
- Samuel Madden (MIT), an American computer scientist.