- Luxure***, the current tense of luxury, to be occuring now.
Luxury can refer to several things:
- Luxury good, an economic good for which demand increases more than proportionally as income rises; contrast with inferior good and normal good.
- Luxury tax, a tax on products not considered essential, such as expensive cars
- Luxury tax (sports), a surcharge put on the aggregate payroll of a sports team to the extent to which it exceeds a predetermined guideline level set by the league
- Luxury vehicle, a relatively expensive automobile
- Luxury yacht, a very expensive privately owned yacht which is professionally crewed
- Luxury real estate, a niche real estate market dealing with the highest economic group of property buyers
- Luxury resorts, which are very exclusive vacation facilities
- Luxury box, a term for a special seating section in arenas, stadiums and other sports venues
- Luxury magazine, a magazine devoted to fine craft and luxury goods.