is a female given name
and a surname
derived from the Latin noun
"Lux", meaning "light". It is also a surname.
The given name and surname Lucy may refer to:
Given name and surname
- Saint Lucy, patron saint of eye conditions
- Shannon Spruill, American professional wrestler with the stage name "Lucy"
- Lucille Ball, American actress and comedian
- Lucy Booth, the fifth daughter of William and Catherine Booth
- Lucy Burns, American women's suffrage leader
- Lucy Lawless, New Zealand actress
- Lucy Liu, American actress
- Lucy Maud Montgomery, Canadian author
- Lucy Noland, Vietnamese-American journalist in Houston,Texas
- Lucy Yang, Chinese-American journalist for flagship WABC-TV In New York City
- Lucy Pinder (born 1983), model
- Lucy Hayes First Lady of Rutherford B. Hayes
- Lucy Silvas, UK singer songwriter
- Sir Thomas Lucy, Builder of Charlecote Park in 1558
- "Lucy", a track on the 1993 album Liberation by The Divine Comedy
- "Lucy", a track on the 1990 album The Good Son by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
- Lucy (album), a 1995 album by Candlebox
- Lucy (Maaya Sakamoto album) - an album by Japanese pop singer Maaya Sakamoto.
- Lucy Ford: The Atmosphere EPs, an Atmosphere album released in 2002
- "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", a 1967 song by The Beatles later covered by Elton John, William Shatner and Katie Melua
- "Lucy", a song by the American band Hanson.
- "Lucy", is a Japanese rock band formed by Imai Hisashi (BUCK-TICK) in 2004.
- "Lucy tuning", a microtonal musical tuning system, derived from π, and the 18th century writings of John Harrison.
- Lucy (novel), by Jamaica Kincaid, 1990
- Lucy (film), a 2003 TV film
- Lucy, a Frontier Brain in the Pokémon Universe
- Lucy Ricardo, a character from the TV sitcom I Love Lucy
- Lucy, a friend of Betty Spaghetty, a doll
- Lucy Westenra, in the novel Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Lucy (poems), an unknown girl who is the subject of William Wordsworth's "Lucy poems"
- Lucy Cunningham-Schultz, a character from Focus on the Family's syndicated Christian children's radio drama Adventures in Odyssey
- Lucy Maria Misora, an alien character in ToHeart2
- Lucy Pevensie, a human character from the series of novels The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
- Lucy Snowe, the narrator of Charlotte Bronte's Villette
- Lucy van Pelt, a character from the comic strip Peanuts by Charles Schulz
- Lucy Honeychurch, a character from the book A Room with a View
- Lucy Barker, a character in the Stephen Sondheim musical Sweeney Todd
- Lucy Harris, a character in the Frank Wildhorn musical "Jekyll and Hyde"
- Lucy (Elfen Lied), a character in the manga Elfen Lied
- Lucy Camden-Kinkirk, a character from the TV series 7th Heaven
- Lucy, the Daughter of the Devil, an animated television show on Adult Swim.
- Lucy, a fossilized hominid of the species Australopithecus afarensis
- Lucy Temerlin, a chimpanzee who was taught American sign language
- Lucy, a robot baby orang-utan which was the subject of an artificial life experiment by Steve Grand
is the name or part of the name of the following communes in France:
- BPM 37093, a white dwarf star 50 light-years from Earth, nicknamed "Lucy"
- Lucy (dog), a dog on Blue Peter.
- Lucy (XM), a radio station on channel 54 of XM Satellite Radio's satellite lineup
- W. Lucy & Co., a large British switchgear and lighting manufacturer
- Lucy spy ring, a WWII espionage ring
- Lucy tuning, a microtuning system for music derived from pi
- Lucy, a codeword for LSD
- Lucy, a single or "loose" cigarette
- Lucy the Elephant, the name of an elephant-shaped building in Margate City, New Jersey.