Loudness is the subjective quality of sound of great intensity.
Loud may also refer to:
- Loud (TV series), a TV show on Canada's MuchMusic/A TV channel owned by CTVglobemedia
- Loud Mine, a gold mine in White County, Georgia
- Loud Township, Michigan, U.S.
- Loud Kiddington, a character from Histeria!
- LOUD Technologies, an American audio equipment manufacturer
- River Loud, a river in Lancashire, England
- George A. Loud (1852-1925), U.S. Representative from Michigan
- LOUD (LCSEE Optimized Ubuntu Distribution), a Linux distribution used at West Virginia University
- Loud A 1990s band featuring ex New Model Army members Chris McClachlan and Stuart Morrow