Dominance may refer to:
- Dominance (C++), an aspect of virtual inheritance in the C++ programming language
- Dominance (economics), in economics, the degree of inequality in market share distribution
- Dominance (ethology), in biology and anthropology, the state of having high social status relative to other individuals
- Dominance (game theory), in game theory, when one strategy is better for one opponent regardless of the other opponent's strategy
- Dominance hierarchy or social hierarchy is an organizational form by which individuals within a community control the distribution of resources within the community.
- Dominance (genetics), in genetics, a specific relationship between the effects of different versions of a gene
- Dominance and submission, set of behaviors, customs, and rituals in an erotic or lifestyle context
- Ocular dominance, the circumstance in which one eye is preferred over the other
- Dominance (game theory) is a method of simplification for games.
- Stochastic dominance, a situation in which one lottery (a probability distribution of outcomes) can be ranked as superior to another, with only limited knowledge of preferences