According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 8.6 square miles (22.2 km²), of which, 8.4 square miles (21.8 km²) of it is land and 0.2 square miles (0.5 km²) of it (2.21%) is water.
There were 1,935 households out of which 64.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 86.6% were married couples living together, 4.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 7.5% were non-families. 5.9% of all households were made up of individuals and 2.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 4.29 and the average family size was 4.46.
In the city the population was spread out with 42.9% under the age of 18, 10.5% from 18 to 24, 27.2% from 25 to 44, 14.4% from 45 to 64, and 5.0% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 22 years. For every 100 females there were 103.0 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 98.9 males.
The median income for a household in the city was $61,964, and the median income for a family was $63,513. Males had a median income of $47,330 versus $23,158 for females. The per capita income for the city was $18,088. About 2.9% of families and 3.1% of the population were below the poverty line, including 3.7% of those under age 18 and 7.5% of those age 65 or over.
Lindon Cider Mill - 395 N. State St. Build by Lewis Robinson in 1857, the Lindon Cider Mill provided cider for city residents every fall and winter. Later in the summer residents would use the aged cider as vinegar. Today the cider mill stands with its original honeycomb limestone that was quarried from American Fork Canyon.
Alfred Harper House - 125 W. 400 N. Originally constructed in 1876, the "Big House" as it was called was built with honeycomb limestone from the American Fork Canyon. Alfred Harper built the house before leaving to New Zealand on a three year mission for the LDS church. On his return he finished the home and planted vines that in time have grown over the house.
Lindon Ward Chapel - 400 N & Main. The Lindon Ward Chapel was built by early LDS members who settled in Lindon in the late 1800s. The chapel was dedicated in 1891 by Reed Smoot, a member of the quorum of the twelve apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Today, the original iron fence and pine trees remain where the church once stood.
Lindon Elementary School - Main & Center. On the Corner of Main Street and Center Street the Lindon Elementary school was built for $5,200 in 1900. After being annexed by the Pleasant Grove School District until it was torn down in 1966. A new school was constructed for $510,000 in November 1967.
Geneva Resort - 2130 W. 600 S. Captain John Dallin named the resort after his daughter, Geneva, in 1890. He also constructed a boat harbor, several wells, and a dance pavilion, a hotel and concession stands. While many owners have come and gone, the times that families and friends spent together there will never be forgotten.
Joseph Wadley Farm - 67 E. 400 N. In 1881 Joseph Wadley began quarrying and hauling Tufa rock from Pleasant Grove. He constructed the home on his 32 acres (130,000 m²) of land on Lindon Hill in 1882. In 1988 the land was purchased by his grandson and restored to its original state.
The Amusement Hall - 150 N State St. Constructed in 1900, it was built in the shape of a "T" with rustic lumber. The hall housed three-act plays, silent films, and dancing until it was converted to a cannery in 1940.
The Valley Center Playhouse
Lindon City Veteran's Memorial - 200 N. State Street This memorial recognizes those who have fought and died in 20th century wars. The memorial contains photos and biographies of those who have given their lives in defense of this country.