Hole or Holes may refer to:
- a confined lack of structure in some part of an object
- an individual section of a golf course
- Black hole, an object with an immense gravitational field
- Electron hole, in physics and electronics, the absence of an electron in the valence band.
- News hole
- Ozone hole, in climate and environmental sciences, a large and seasonal decrease in stratospheric ozone over Earth's polar regions since the late 1970's (see ozone depletion, too).
- Punchhole, for filing paper
- Hole cards in Poker
- Memory hole, which has multiple meanings
- Portable hole, a device used in animated cartoons and games
- Hole (football), a region or position in a football team formation
- In horse racing, a horse's post position in the starting gate
- Shortened form of hollow, meaning a valley
- "The hole", a slang term for solitary confinement