Act 2: The Blood and the Life Eternal
is the second album by Neverending White Lights
, aka Daniel Victor
. Like his first abum, it features other artists. Guests include Mat Joly (Mobile
), Jonathan Bates (Mellowdrone
), Auf Der Maur
, Jimmy Gnecco (Ours
), Lexi Valentine (Magneta Lane
), Rob Dickinson (Catherine Wheel
), Sune Rose Wagner (The Raveonettes
), and Aqualung
. This album plays host to significantly more tracks sung by Daniel Victor
than the first, which included only one. It a strong progression in Victor's songwriting and production and brings out undertones of 80's ballad music, synth pads, faster tempos, and textured effects. A more focused and consistent album as a whole, it was released on October 30th
in Canada to much critical acclaim. The first single off the album is "Always". The second single off the album is "The World Is Darker".
- "Theme From The Blood and the Life Eternal"
- "Dove Coloured Sky"(feat. Jimmy Gnecco of Ours)
- "The Living"(feat. Coury Palermo of Lynden)
- "The World Is Darker"(feat. Auf der Maur)
- "My Life Without Me"(feat. Mat Joly of Mobile)
- "Miss World"(Cover of the Hole song)
- "The Warning"(feat. Jonathan Bates of Mellowdrone)
- "Where We Are"(feat. Rob Dickinson of Catherine Wheel)
- "Black Is The Colour of My True Love's Heart"(feat. Lexi Valentine of Magneta Lane)
- "Bleeds To An End"
- "Nothing I Can Save"
- "Distance"(feat. Aqualung)
- "Last Of The Great Lovers"(feat. Sune Rose Wagner of The Raveonettes)
- "Warding Off The Spirits"(feat. Hawksley Workman)