, an abbreviation, may refer to:
- STMicroelectronics, an Italian-French manufacturer of electronics and semiconductors
- STM-1, Synchronous Transport Module, the basic rate of transmission of the SDH ITU-T fiber optic network
- Software transactional memory, a method of handling concurrency in multithreaded systems
- .stm, a file format used by the Scream Tracker music tracker software
- Subscriber Traffic Management, a mechanism by which an Internet Service Provider can limit traffic loads
- Standard Technical Merchandise, an Australian based laptop "luggage" manufacturer.
In other uses:
- Scanning tunneling microscope, a non-optical microscope
- Short-term memory, that part of memory which stores a limited amount of information for a few seconds
- Short-term missions, working briefly in a religious endeavor
- Stabilisation Tracking Mechanism, the mirror instrument of the Stabilisation and Association Process (SAP) for Kosovo
- Symptothermal method, a form of fertility awareness that a woman may use to track her fertility
- International Association of Scientific, Technical, and Medical Publishers, an association of publishers
- STM200, a pseudonym for Takeshi Matsumoto, musician featured in the music video game Dance Dance Revolution 5thMix
- Surviving the Madness A.K.A Sworn to Mob, Graffiti art crew/organization started back in 1991 to present.Started in Montclair,Ca by Menes One. Consisted of many members including: Mesk,Fuss,Lest a.k.a Cauze,Def,Game,Faze. Later to be introduced to Tucson,AZ By Cauze One. Stmk formed various alliances with many crews and will always be known for 94K. This was the year Stm claimed for themselves no one could top them or beat them. Only two other reputable crews exsisted when Stm hit Tucson: Tla and Fbi which later came to be part of the Stm family.