A keyhole is where a key is inserted to open a lock. It is more properly known as a keyway.
Keyhole has the following meanings:
- Gravitational keyhole is a region of an orbit where a small gravitational input could cause a small body to collide with the large body it is orbiting.
- Keyhole surgery is another name for Laparoscopic surgery
- Keyhole, Inc. was a company acquired by Google
- Key Hole (KH) series of imaging satellites used by various United States agencies.
- Keyhole cichlid, a fish from the genus Cleithracara
- Keyhole button closure, is a single button, usually found on the back of a woman's blouse, that when buttoned, exposes a small hole
- Keyhole Falls, a waterfall in British Columbia, Canada
- Keyhole Glacier, a glacier on Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Resonance keyhole: see Gravitational keyhole