Kelmscott Manor is a limestone house in the Cotswold village of Kelmscott, Oxfordshire, England. It dates from around 1570, with a late 17th-century wing, and was the country home of the writer, designer and socialist William Morris from 1871 until his death in 1896. Today it is owned by the Society of Antiquaries of London, and is open to the public.
Morris drew great inspiration from the unspoilt authenticity of the house's architecture and craftsmanship, and its organic relationship with its setting.
He named his London residence — Kelmscott House — and the private press that he founded — the Kelmscott Press — after Kelmscott, and was buried in the village churchyard in a tomb designed by his friend and colleague Philip Webb.