Jumping All Over The World is the thirteenth studio album by German techno group Scooter, released in Germany in 2007. Five singles have been released from it: "The Question Is What Is The Question?", "And No Matches", "Jumping All Over The World", a remix of "I'm Lonely" and a new version of "Jump That Rock!" entitled "Jump That Rock (Whatever You Want)" recorded with British rock group Status Quo. The album's original artwork features people performing Jumpstyle.
A revised version of the album was released in the UK in 2008, their first album release in that country since The Stadium Techno Experience in 2003. It entered the UK Albums Chart at number 1, replacing Madonna's album Hard Candy, and is their highest ever charting release there. On 30 May, 2008 it was certified Gold by the BPI and on 22 August, 2008 it was certified Platinum.
On 3 October, 2008 a new version of Jumping All Over The World was released, entitled Jumping All Over The World - Whatever You Want.
- The Definition - 1:25
- Jumping All Over The World - 3:48
- The Question Is What Is The Question? - 3:46
- Enola Gay - 3:59
- Neverending Story - 3:52
- And No Matches - 3:31
- Cambodia - 5:23
- I'm Lonely - 4:02
- Whistling Dave - 3:39
- Marian (Version) - 4:55
- Lighten Up The Sky - 6:19
- The Hardcore Massive - 4:25
13. Jump That Rock! [UK only]- 3:50
13. The Greatest Difficulty [Except UK] - 0:20
14. The Greatest Difficulty [UK only] - 0:20
The UK edition of the album features one extra track, "Jump That Rock!" and the radio edit of "I'm Lonely" replacing the original.
A limited edition
version of the album comes with a second CD
which includes Scooter's 20 German top ten
hits so far. This 2 CD version was released as standard in the UK, but with an alternative first track:
- "The Question Is What Is The Question?" [Headhunters Remix] / "Apache Rocks The Bottom" (UK Only)
- "One (Always Hardcore)"
- "Shake That!"
- "Jigga Jigga!"
- "Maria (I Like It Loud)"
- "The Night"
- "Ramp! (The Logical Song)"
- "Posse (I Need You On The Floor)"
- "Faster Harder Scooter"
- "How Much Is The Fish?"
- "I'm Raving"
- "Rebel Yell"
- "Back in The U.K."
- "Endless Summer"
- "Move Your Ass!"
- "Hyper Hyper"
Jumping All Over The World - Whatever You Want
An updated version of the album was released in October 2008, entitled Jumping All Over The World - Whatever You Want
. The Limited Deluxe Edition contains two CDs and two DVDs
, the Premium edition contains the two CDs and the live DVD, whilst the Standard Edition consists of only the two CDs. In the UK a 'Platinum Edition' will be released on November 3
1. The Definition
2. Jumping All Over The World
3. The Question Is What Is The Question?
4. Enola Gay
5. Neverending Story
6. And No Matches
8. I`m Lonely
9. Whistling Dave
10. Marian (Version)
11. Lighten Up The Sky (New Version)
12. The Hardcore Massive
13. The Greatest Difficulty
14. Bloodhound Gang - weekend!(Bonus: Hands On Scooter)
15. K.I.Z. - Was kostet der Fisch? (How Much Is The Fish?)(Bonus: Hands On Scooter)
16. Sido - Beweg dein Arsch (Move Your Ass)(Bonus: Hands On Scooter)
17. Modeselektor feat. Otto von Schirach - Hyper Hyper (Bonus: Hands On Scooter)
18. Jan Delay & Moonbootica - I’m Raving (Bonus: Hands On Scooter)
19. Andreas Dorau - Aiii Shot The DJ (Bonus: Hands On Scooter)
20. Klostertaler - Friends (Bonus: Hands On Scooter)
1. Scooter vs. Status Quo - Jump That Rock (Whatever You Want)
2. One (Always Hardcore)
3. Shake That!
4. Jigga Jigga!
5. Maria (I Like It Loud)
6. The Night
9. The Logical Song
10. Posse (I Need You On The Floor)
11. Faster Harder Scooter
12. How Much Is The Fish?
14. I’m Raving
15. Rebel Yell
16. Back in The U.K.
17. Endless Summer
19. Move Your Ass!
20. Hyper Hyper
21. Sheffield Jumpers - Jump With Me (Bonustrack)
1. Jump That Rock (Whatever You Want) (DVD)
2. I'm Lonely (DVD)
3. Jumping All Over The World (DVD)
4. And No Matches (DVD)
5. The Question Is What Is The Question? (DVD)
6. Lass Uns Tanzen (DVD)
7. Behind The Cow (DVD)
8. Apache Rocks The Bottom! (DVD)
9. Hello! (Good To Be Back) (DVD)
10. Suavemente (DVD)
11. One (Always Hardcore) (DVD)
12. Shake That! (DVD)
13. Jigga Jigga! (DVD)
14. Maria (I Like It Loud) (DVD)
15. The Night (DVD)
16. Weekend! (DVD)
17. Nessaja (DVD)
18. The Logical Song (DVD)
19. Aiii Shot The DJ (DVD)
20. Posse (I Need You On The Floor) (DVD)
21. She’s The Sun (DVD)
22. I’m Your Pusher (DVD)
23. Fuck The Millennium (DVD)
24. Faster Harder Scooter (DVD)
25. Call Me Mañana (DVD)
26. I Was Made For Lovin’ You (DVD)
27. We Are The Greatest (DVD)
28. How Much Is The Fish? (DVD)
29. No Fate (DVD)
30. The Age Of Love (DVD)
31. Fire (DVD)
32. Break It Up (DVD)
33. I’m Raving (DVD)
34. Rebel Yell (DVD)
35. Let Me Be Your Valentine (DVD)
36. Back In The U.K. (DVD)
37. Endless Summer (DVD)
38. Friends (DVD)
39. Move Your Ass! (DVD)
40. Hyper Hyper (DVD)
The Limited Deluxe Edition also comes with a T-shirt and autographed photo.
|Austria (Media Control)
|Czech Republic (IFPI)
|Germany (Media Control)
|Switzerland (Media Control)
|United Kingdom (Official UK Charts Company)
|World (Media Traffic)
- "The Definition" takes its 'lyrics' directly from the wikipedia article on jumping, set to the music of Boccherini's Menuet and Trio, from his String Quartet in E. This same piece of music is used on the final track "The Greatest Difficulty".
- "Jumping All Over The World" is based on the song "A Glass Of Champagne" by the pop group Sailor, taken from the 1975 album Trouble. It also resembles "Rock Civilization" by Headhunterz.
- "The Question Is What Is The Question?" samples the song "How Do You Do" by Mouth & MacNeal, taken from the 1972 album of the same name.
- "Enola Gay" takes elements from the song of the same name by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, taken from the 1980 album Organisation.
- "Neverending Story" samples the theme song from the American version of the 1984 film The NeverEnding Story, composed by Giorgio Moroder and originally sung by Limahl from Kajagoogoo.
- "And No Matches" samples the 1998 song "Big Big World" by Emilia, taken from the 1999 album of the same name.
- "Cambodia" samples the song "Cambodia" performed by Kim Wilde and written by Marty and Ricky Wilde, taken from the 1982 album Select.
- "I'm Lonely" samples the songs "Lonely" by Felix Project and "A Step Too Far" by Refresh.
- "Whistling Dave" samples the Russian folk song "Korobeiniki", known as the theme music from the video game Tetris, specifically the Nintendo Game Boy version.
- "Marian (Version)" is a cover of the song by The Sisters of Mercy, taken from the 1985 album First and Last and Always.
- "The Hardcore Massive" samples "Fuck The System" by Showtek.
- "Jump That Rock!" samples the 1979 Status Quo song "Whatever You Want" (taken from the album of the same name) in a similar manner to Citizen's 2008 song "1980". It also samples the introduction to "Kick Out The Jams" by MC5 (taken from the 1969 album of the same name), as previously sampled by The KLF on their 1990 single "What Time Is Love? (Live At Trancentral)".
Three men in a boat
Through the track 'And No Matches', H.P. Baxxter
imposes a question: "Three men in a boat, with four cigarettes, and no matches. How do they manage to smoke?". The question was first imposed by The Riddler
(a character in Batman
) in episode 1-01.
The answer: They throw one cigarette overboard and made the boat a cigarette lighter