Jiffy can refer to:
- Jiffy (time), one of several different very short periods of time
- Jiffy pots; biodegradable plant pots
- "JIFFY", a line of baking mixes manufactured by the Chelsea Milling Company
- Sealed Air Corporation, a packaging company originally called Jiffy
- "Jiffy lemons" - the plastic lemon-shaped containers used to package Jif (lemon juice)
- Jiffy - an end-to-end real-world web page instrumentation and measurement suite.
- A rarely used racial slur denigrating peoples of East Asian origin.