may refer to:
- Gelatin, a translucent brittle solid substance, extracted from the collagen inside animals' connective tissue
- Gelatin dessert, referred to as jelly in Britain and other countries, popular brands include Jell-O, Rowntree's and Hartley's, and Aeroplane
- a type of Fruit preserves, in American English, specifically a clear fruit spread consisting of firmed fruit (or vegetable) juice made with pectin.
- Aspic, a dish containing broth with gelatin, served cold
- Gel, a colloidal system in which a porous network of interconnected nanoparticles spans the volume of a liquid medium
- Jellyfish, marine invertebrates of the class Scyphozoa
- Jelly fungus, the class Heterobasidiomycetes
- Jelly shoes, shoes made of a soft plastic, resembling sandals
- Naval jelly, phosphoric acid in a rust removing gel
- Petroleum jelly, a gel used as a topical ointment
- Royal jelly, made by bees and fed to the larvae to turn them into queen bees
- Temazepam, a powerful hypnotic drug, street name "Jellies"
- Jelly bean, small and usually have a hard candy shell and gummy interior.
- Jelly baby, a type of soft confectionery in the shape of babies in a variety of colors
- Swedish Fish, a type of quasi-gummi chewy candies shaped like fish
- Gumdrop, brightly-colored gelatin- or pectin-based pieces, shaped like a truncated cone and coated in granulated sugar