is a Danish power
and speed metal
band which was formed in 1995
under the name Misery. The name was soon changed to Decades Of Darkness and finally to Iron Fire.
During their history, Iron Fire had a very unstable line-up. In March 2006, they released the album, Revenge, under the Napalm Records label.
In 2007, they released their latest album Blade of Triumph.
On the song Prince Of Agony (found on the album 'On The Edge'), the quote at the very start of the song is the catchphrase of Pinhead, one of the cenobytes in the Hellraiser films.
- Kristian H. Martinsen - Guitars, Percussion (1998-2001)
- Kristian "Iver" Iversen - Guitars (1995-2000)
- Martin Slott - Guitars (1998-2002)
- Søren Jensen - Guitars (2002-2003)
- Jeff Lukka - Guitars (2003)
- Gunnar Olsen - Drums (1998-2000)
- Tony Olsen - Drums
- Morten Plenge - Drums (2001-2003)
- Steve Mason - Bass (1995-1998)
- Martin Sunddal - Drums
- Jakob Lykkebo - Bass (1998-2001)
- Jose Cruz - Bass (2002-2003)
- Christian Martinsen - Bass (live 2004)
- Jens B. - Drums