may refer to:
- apathy, the lack of emotion, motivation, or enthusiasm; a psychological term for a state of indifference .
- "Indifference " a song in the Valse Musette style. Written by Joseph Colombo and Tony Murena. Recorded by (amongst others): Tony Murena, Pouro Sinto, Big Lou's Polka Casserole, the Baguette Quartette.
- "Indifference", a song by Moby Grape from their 1967 album Moby Grape
- "Indifference (song)", a song by Pearl Jam from their 1993 album Vs. (album)
- "The Great Song of Indifference", a hit single by Bob Geldof from his 1990 album Vegetarians of Love.
- Having no strict preference among two alternatives.