can have several meanings:
As a personal name
- Saint Toto, the Roman name for Saint Theodore of Amasea.
- Totò, diminutive for Salvatore in Sicily, and Antonio in Campania
- Totò (1898-1967), stage name of an Italian actor, writer, and songwriter
- Toto Cutugno (born 1943), Italian pop singer-songwriter
- Totó la Momposina (born 1948), female Colombian singer
- Toto (mythology), a chief in Māori migration traditions
- Renato Tosio, Swiss ice hockey goaltender nicknamed "Toto"
- Toto Bissainthe, Haitian actress and singer,
- Salvatore Riina, also known as Totò Riina, a Sicilian Mafia boss
- Toto (dog), Dorothy Gale's dog in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, played in the movie by "Terry"
- Toto, a minor character from the anime One Piece
- Toto, the new Gamera in Gamera the Brave
- Toto tribe, primitive Indo-Bhutanese residing in Totopara in West Bengal, India
- Toto language, Tibeto-Burman language spoken by Toto tribe members
- Toto (band), a Grammy Award-winning American pop/rock group
- Toto Coelo, an 1980s British girl band, known for the song "I Eat Cannibals"