may have several meanings:
- OpenOffice.org Impress, a presentation program included in the OpenOffice.org office suite.
- OfficeMax ImPress Print & Document Services, a division of OfficeMax, Inc. specializing in the pay-for-print industry
- Impressment is the act of conscripting people to serve in the military or navy.
- Impression seal, a type of accent seal.
- Impression, Sunrise, a painting by Claude Monet.
- Cost Per Impression, a term used in online marketing for measuring the worth and cost of a specific e-marketing campaign.
- Case of first impression, a case or controversy over an interpretation of law never before reported or decided by that court.
- Present sense impression, in the law of evidence, is a statement made by a person that conveys their sense of the state of certain things at the time the person was perceiving the event, or immediately thereafter.
- Maternal impression, an obsolete scientific theory that explained the existence of birth defects and congenital disorders.
- Big Impression, a British comedy sketch show.
- Impression (Dragonriders of Pern), a joining of the minds in the Dragonriders of Pern fictional universe.